Who are we ?
Têtes d'orange is a bold Strasbourg brand of eco-responsible upcycled jewelry founded 4 years ago. All jewelry is creation of unique models made from reworked vintage/second hand jewelry . We exploit the potential of forgotten jewelry to imagine creations in tune with the times and give a second life to neglected jewelry.
Enthusiastic, reliable, proactive and rigorous , you want to participate in the evolution of an eco-responsible brand in full development . You have a perfect command of social networks (Instagram, Tik tok etc.) and you have a taste for writing, puns, catchy captions (and of course, you have a perfect command of French spelling and grammar). You always have lots of ideas for varying written content, are on the lookout for the latest RS trends and you love to innovate.
A little extra if you already have professional experience in communication/community management .
You have a product sensitivity and an affection for the world of jewelry and fashion (even more when it comes to upcycling ). You have a taste for photography/have an artistic eye and always full of ideas for innovating visual and video content.
A little extra if you have experience in graphics (Photoshop) or even videos.
If you are full of enthusiasm to assist the designer on a daily basis in the development of a small brand and looking for versatile missions, then this internship is for you!
Directly attached to the founder/creator, your main missions will be:
1) Community management
- Retro-planning: participation in the development of an editorial line and calendar for each network and writing of posts (Instagram, Tik tok, Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest)
- Animation of different social networks
- Occasional creation of visuals for social networks
- Editing videos to create Reels twice/week
- Proposal of one-off operations to boost engagement on our various networks.
- Creation of content (photos and videos) adapted to each network / according to trends
- Management of our community on social networks (responses to comments, private messages, etc.)
- Monitoring and analysis of the performance of our activity on social networks and reporting of highlights
- Regular monitoring of best practices in the fashion, beauty, lifestyle and e-commerce sectors on social networks
- Creation of content for the site's blog
- Creation of product sheets on the site: descriptive writing, staging, photography and uploading of new products to the site
- Referencing/SEO (training during the internship)
- Weekly update of the site if necessary
- Proposals for new ideas/features if necessary
3) Logistics/Order management:
- Preparation and sending of packages
- Writing thank you notes
4) Additional missions according to the profile of the person and their desires:
Confection of certain pieces (if you are manual and would like to learn how to make jewelry) and/or graphics (creation of visuals for RS, point of sale posters, etc.) and/or After-sales service and or sales assistance during popups in Strasbourg, Paris etc.
Contract duration: 6 months
Number of hours: 35 per week
Possibility of working remotely in part.
Application deadline: Friday 07/14
For more information, you can go directly to the Linkedin ad .