This model is part of the permanent ones, which we offer in several copies and whose stock is renewed over time and according to the availability of antique materials. Even if the design remains the same each time, the jewels may show almost imperfect differences to the naked eye due to the upcycled nature of the jewels (each jewel is created from mottled materials).
- Asymmetrical model: chain ear cuff for 2 holes and dangling earring for 1 hole
- Length of the loop for 2 holes of 80 mm (40 mm worn because "folded" in 2) and length of the other earring of 40 mm
- Thin chain in 3 micron gold plated mottled in Paris
- Green quartz found in Strasbourg
- Butterfly clasps and sleeper clasp in 14K gold plated